Taking a course as a credit student allows you to receive full SIBI credit for your accomplishment. The enrollment period for credit courses is 7 months. The requirements for credit courses are detailed on each course's "Credit Requirements" page, but generally include most or all of the following:
- Watching the lessons online
- Reading of textbooks
- Assigned readings from the Bible
- Memory work (Bible verses that must be memorized)
- Evaluation papers and/or research papers
- Exams - each course includes a midterm exam and a final exam
The first bible study of each course, as well as the Credit Requirements for the course, are offered free to all visitors in our Online Bible Course Samples and Examples section.